General terms and conditions and customer information
I. General terms and conditions
§ 1 Basic Provisions
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to contracts that you enter into with us as a supplier (Svenja Thomsen) via the website www.happycoin.de conclude. Unless otherwise agreed, the inclusion of your own terms and conditions that may have been used by you is contradicted.
(2) A consumer within the meaning of the following regulations is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly neither be attributed to their commercial nor their independent professional activity. An entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or a legal partnership who, when concluding a legal transaction, is exercising their independent professional or commercial activity.
§ 2 Conclusion of the contract
(1) Subject of the contract is the sale of goods .
Our offers on the Internet are non-binding and not a binding offer to conclude a contract.
(2) You can submit a binding purchase offer (order) via the online shopping cart system.
The goods intended for purchase are thereby stored in the "shopping cart". You can use the corresponding button in the navigation bar to call up the "shopping cart" and make changes there at any time. After calling up the "Checkout" page and entering your personal data as well as the terms of payment and shipping, all order data will then be displayed again on the order overview page.
Before submitting the order, you have the option here to check all the details again, to change them (also via the "back" function of the Internet browser) or to cancel the purchase.
By submitting the order using the "order subject to payment" button, you are submitting a binding offer to us.
(3) The acceptance of the offer (and thus the conclusion of the contract) takes place immediately after the order by confirmation in text form (e.g. e-mail) in which the execution of the order or delivery of the goods is confirmed to you (order confirmation).
If you have not received a corresponding message, you are no longer bound to your order. In this case, any services already rendered will be reimbursed immediately.
(4) Your inquiries to create an offer are non-binding for you. We will make you a binding offer in text form (e.g. by email), which you can accept within 5 days.
(5) The processing of the order and the transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract is partly automated by e-mail. You must therefore ensure that the e-mail address you have stored with us is correct, that the receipt of e-mails is technically ensured and, in particular, is not prevented by SPAM filters.
§ 3 Individually designed goods
(1) You provide us with the appropriate information, texts or files required for the individual design of the goods via the online ordering system or by email at the latest immediately after the conclusion of the contract. Our possible specifications on file formats must be observed.
(2) You undertake not to transmit any data whose content violates the rights of third parties (in particular copyrights, naming rights, trademark rights) or violates existing laws. You expressly indemnify us from all third party claims asserted in this context. This also applies to the costs of the legal representation required in this context.
(3) We do not check the transmitted data for correctness and in this respect accept no liability for errors.
§ 4 Right of Retention, Retention of Title
(1) You can only exercise a right of retention if it concerns claims from the same contractual relationship.
(2) The goods remain our property until the purchase price has been paid in full.
(3) If you are an entrepreneur, the following also applies:
a) We reserve title to the goods until all claims from the current business relationship have been settled in full. Pledging or security transfer is not permitted prior to the transfer of ownership of the reserved goods.
b) You can resell the goods in the ordinary course of business. In this case, you assign to us all claims in the amount of the invoice amount that you accrue from the resale, we accept the assignment. You are further authorized to collect the claim. However, if you fail to properly meet your payment obligations, we reserve the right to collect the claim ourselves.
c) If the reserved goods are combined and mixed, we acquire co-ownership of the new item in the ratio of the invoice value of the reserved goods to the other processed items at the time of processing.
d) We undertake to release the securities to which we are entitled at your request insofar as the realizable value of our securities exceeds the claim to be secured by more than 10%. The selection of the securities to be released is incumbent on us.
§ 5 Warranty
(1) The statutory warranty rights exist.
(2) As a consumer, you are requested to check the item for completeness, obvious defects and transport damage immediately upon delivery and to notify us and the freight forwarder of any complaints as soon as possible. If you fail to do so, this has no effect on your statutory warranty claims.
(3) If you are an entrepreneur, the following applies in deviation from the above warranty regulations:
a) Only our own information and the manufacturer's product description are deemed to be agreed as the quality of the item, but not other advertising, public promotions and statements by the manufacturer.
b) In the event of defects, we guarantee, at our discretion, either repair or subsequent delivery. If the elimination of the defect fails, you can either request a reduction in price or withdraw from the contract. The rectification of defects is deemed to have failed after an unsuccessful second attempt, unless something else results in particular from the nature of the item or the defect or other circumstances. In the event of repairs, we do not have to bear the increased costs that arise from the shipment of the goods to a location other than the place of performance, provided that the shipment does not correspond to the intended use of the goods.
c) The warranty period is one year from date of delivery. The shortening of the deadline does not apply:
- culpably caused damage attributable to us from injury to life, body or health and other damage caused intentionally or through gross negligence;
- as far as we have fraudulently concealed the defect or have given a guarantee for the quality of the item;
- for items that have been used for a building in accordance with their normal use and have caused its defectiveness;
- In the case of legal recourse claims that you have against us in connection with warranty rights.
§ 6 Choice of law
(1) German law applies. In the case of consumers, this choice of law only applies insofar as this does not remove the protection granted by mandatory provisions of the law of the state in which the consumer is habitually resident (favourability principle).
(2) The provisions of the UN sales law expressly do not apply.
II. Customer information
1. Identity of the seller
Phone: 0431 200 080 110
Alternative dispute resolution:
The European Commission provides a platform for out-of-court online dispute resolution (OS platform), available at https://ec.europa.eu/odr .
2. Information on the formation of the contract
The technical steps for the conclusion of the contract, the conclusion of the contract itself and the correction options are carried out in accordance with the provisions "Conclusion of the contract" in our General Terms and Conditions (Part I.).
3. Contract language, contract text storage
3.1. The contract language is German .
3.2. We do not save the full text of the contract. Before submitting the order via the online shopping cart system the contract data can be printed out using the browser's print function or saved electronically. After we have received the order, the order data, the information required by law for distance selling contracts and the general terms and conditions will be sent to you again by email.
3.3. For requests for offers outside of the online shopping cart system, you will receive all contract data as part of a binding offer in text form, e.g. by email, which you can print out or save electronically.
4. Codes of Conduct
4.1. We have submitted to the European Code of Conduct, which can be viewed at: http://www.euro-label.com/kodex/index.html .
5. Essential characteristics of the product or service
The essential characteristics of the goods and / or services can be found in the respective offer.
6. Prices and payment methods
6.1. The prices listed in the respective offers as well as the shipping costs represent total prices. They include all price components including all applicable taxes.
6.2. The shipping costs are not included in the purchase price. They can be called up via a correspondingly labeled button on our website or in the respective offer, are shown separately in the course of the order process and are to be borne by you in addition, unless free delivery has been promised.
6.3. The payment methods available to you are shown under a correspondingly labeled button on our website or in the respective offer.
6.4. Unless otherwise stated for the individual payment methods, the payment claims from the concluded contract are due for payment immediately.
7. Terms of delivery
7.1. The delivery conditions, the delivery date and any existing delivery restrictions can be found under a corresponding button on our website or in the respective offer.
7.2. As far as you are a consumer, it is regulated by law that the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the item sold during shipment is only transferred to you when the goods are handed over, regardless of whether the shipment is insured or uninsured. This does not apply if you have independently commissioned a transport company not named by the entrepreneur or a person otherwise appointed to carry out the shipment.
If you are an entrepreneur, delivery and dispatch are at your own risk.
8. Statutory warranty rights
Liability for defects is based on the "Warranty" provision in our General Terms and Conditions (Part I).
These terms and conditions and customer information were created by the lawyers of the Händlerbund who specialize in IT law and are permanently checked for legal conformity. The Händlerbund Management AG guarantees the legal security of the texts and is liable in the event of warnings. For more information, see: https://www.haendlerbund.de/agb-service .
last update: 23.10.2019